Sunday, February 26, 2017

Character Strengths Week 4 Post 2

I completed the strengths quiz for Characters and Values and the following were my top strengths. I really enjoyed this quiz and felt that my results lined up with the other personality type tests we have taken so far. I was not really shocked by my results because it pinpointed the things I value the most in myself and others. According to the color legend, these strengths fell under the categories of justice and humanity. This also did not surprise me because these are two qualities I value highly. 


Leadership-Encouraging a group of which one is a member to get things done and at the same time maintain good relations 
Being a leader is something I feel like I am in my life and aspire to be in my career in the future. I enjoy leading others without being too intense or pushy. I think my leadership style is very relaxed and focused on kindness, something I really value. 


Love -Valuing close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing & caring are reciprocated; being close to people.
I was actually surprised this was not my top strength. I deeply value the relationships in my life and my friends and family are held above all other things in my life. I always want to be close to people. 


Social Intelligence- Being aware of the motives/feelings of others and oneself; knowing what to do to fit into different social situations; knowing what makes other people tick.
This is a strength I am proud to have, and I am happy it gets highlighted in tests such as these. It is something that I definitely always want to build upon.   

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful comments. Those are all good character traits for a future healthcare executive!

    ReplyDelete