Monday, March 20, 2017

Reflection on "One"

Now that we are starting on the section "Two", I wanted to reflect on the first part of this course. At first, I was slightly hesitant about creating a course, and unsure about how well we would go about it. I felt comfortable around my classmates at the beginning of the semester, but now I feel like we really work together as a team. I really enjoy going to class because it is something that we created, and something to be proud of.

I also have really enjoyed the topics that we are choosing. They have really forced me to take a step back and look at my soft skills, something that I feel like other classes don't really require, but is so necessary. Topics like Resilience, Motivation, and Identity have brought some clarity to parts of myself that I had been unsure of before.

I know that I will be able to use the skills that we have been working to build in this course(also really enjoying The Office references 😀) I am excited to see what the rest of the semester brings.


1 comment:

  1. Catching up on posts I missed today. I'm glad you liked the class so far and I think you are contributing a lot to it. It's been exciting for me to watch you all do your thing and see it go so well.

    ReplyDelete